Our Product Range
- Acrylic High Gloss Laminates
- Acrylic Sheet
- Acrylic Solid Surface
- Artificial Grass
- Artificial Onyx And Alabaster Sheets
- Century Ply
- Decorative Hydro Products Panels
- Decorative Marble Sheets
- Decorative Natural Veneers
- Decorative Wooden Doors
- Exterior Solution
- Medium Density Fiberboard
- Metallic Sheets
- Polycarbonate Sheet
- Premium decorative Laminates
- PVC Embossed Boards
- Sky Panel
- Stretch Ceiling
- Wall And Ceiling Panels
- Wooden Flooring
- Wpvc Doors
With our years of expertise and knowledge, at Assam Plywood we are engaged in providing a wide range of PVC laminates. Also, we inspect these PVC laminates thoroughly on several quality parameters.
PVC or Polyvinyl chloride is one of the cheapest polymers available in the market. It is used to make decorative surfaces. These laminates have the thickness ranging from 0.05mm to 2mm. The raw PVC laminates can be printed or painted and thus you can incorporate various designs, texture, and decors on them very easily.
Technically, PVC laminates are thin layers of material that are bonded together so as to form a durable sheet that can further be applied to various surfaces like kitchen cabinets, countertops, workstations and other furniture elements.
Some Important Factors of PVC Laminates:
● Durable and strong: Yes, these laminate sheets are very durable and strong. PVC laminates are abrasion resistant which is why these are used for building a number of things.
● Cost effective: It is a very cost-effective product and in case you are looking to buy PVC laminates, you can find several low-priced sheets available only at Assam Plywoods.
● Fire resistant: PVC laminates are fire resistant and thus they will not get damaged easily during a fire.
● Non-toxic: This is one of the major factors of PVC laminates. The material of the product is made with non-toxic and eco-friendly materials. It can be recycled too.